Monday, April 19, 2010

Little Boys

I love little people!! Its easy to have a "photo shoot" without them knowing!!

Little Emmitt, my sisters son, is the cutest little boy. He is so tiny and so easy going, just love him!






I wish I could have captured his blue blue eyes in the above pictures, but this next one does him justice!


My little man isn't the easiest to photogtaph. He has now learned to say "CHEESE" when I hold my camera up, so I get a fake smile. But every once in awhile I can get a good one!!



See, fake, its all about the "CHEESE!!"





3 comments:

mom said...

Cute, cute pics.
And the "cheese" one actually does not look fake to me.

Rachel said...

super cute boys
i love the first one, so darling

it was a good weekend and I am glad the kids got to play and Brogan got used to Kendal and she eased up a bit with him!

Julie L said...

Great shots! Of course, subject matter is always the real key in a good photo, right? Absolutely cute as cute can be!