Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Balance

Dear Blog,

Yes, I am still alive. I realize that I have been neglecting you, for that I apologize. I really will do better to give you the attention that you deserve.

It's just that life has been quite hectic lately. I feel like I can not balance everything in my life right now. I am trying to balance so many things, that it could be a great juggling act, but I feel as if I am just the circus clown. I can't keep a good rhythm to my juggling and some days there are balls going everywhere.

I am trying my hardest to keep it all going. Some days I am actually having fun and laughing, some days I wanna give up, sit down and cry. Both have happened. I know that it is probably really funny to watch, you know, for the people on the sidelines, so for that I am glad that I can provide comedy for others.

I am not complaining, by all means. Just letting you know that I will come back to you. I have not forgotten you. I am loving my life right now, even with all the hectic-ness (is that even a word, I have no idea, but I do not have time to look it up) just please do not forget me.

Gotta run,

Tori

1 comment:

sinika said...

If you need someone to watch Brogan every once in a while during the day- let me know! He can play with Ollie and Linc! (I don't know if that helps the juggle?)