I think I have a crush on sunsets.
I love them.
My kitchen window faces west, so I always watch the sunsets as I am doing dishes or cleaning the kitchen. I usually end up going outside to enjoy them.
The recent thunderstorms have made for some gorgeous evening skies. So I will share them with you!!
Don't you feel lucky!!








3 comments:
Wowee! I love the sky period. It's so amazing and changing and beautiful. Can you believe some people never even notice it?!?
There have been some amazing skies the last week. I am grateful for storms because they do paint the sky with all God's colors - especially the reds, pinks, and golds! (Just waiting for the rainbows that will let us know we're not in for another Noah flood - some days I wonder)
I love them! I just took some awesome ones of Timp from the new rodeo grounds....
Post a Comment