Happy 40th Anniversary!!!

I am not sure when this picture was taken. I think that it was either when they were dating or just married, but I love it!!
I love the look in Jack's eyes and the smile on Marsha's face! *I especially love the fur coat thing she has on--classic*
I just want to wish my wonderful in-laws a Happy Anniversary! I am so proud to be a part of your family and be able to call you Mom and Dad. You have raised 5 wonderful children to become amazing adults. Thank you for riding through the highs and lows of life and being willing to love each other no matter what.
You have built an awesome legacy......"just because two people fell in love"!
Love you


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Jack and Marsha!
Thank you Buttons!! seems like yesterday but so much has happened in our lives it couldn't be.... I love that picture too
Thank you so much for taking time to put special things on your blog about mom and me. She has always been the pillar for me to have in my personal life, to talk to, to walk with, to hold hands with, to cry with, and to love with. It would be hard to go wrong on something like that.There is a western song about I'd choose you again, well it's true and I would, Hope she can put up with me for another 40. We all know that won't happen but I'll take any part of that 40 the good Lord see's fit to give. All a parent can hope for after you raise your children is that they can have the good experiences and good mate in their lives to share your dreams and misfortunes and mistakes with. I see the dreams in Jared's eyes and the reflection of those dreams in yours. I see him putting you first in his life and you doing the same with him and I'am good with that, It makes us smile when we talk about it. We know and see the struggles each couple goes through and think back to a time when we were going through almost the exact same test just 20 years earlier. Talk about play it again. Thank you for being the great woman you are and loving my family--THEY ARE THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH with that said, keep in mind that all the performances are not yet complete. But, the auditions and rehearsals hold the promise that it will be the greatest ever shown-- I have my wife to thank for that, and we are glad you are part of it
Love Dad and Mom
We were married about 9 years so I'am 30 and Mom is 26 How's that! Love dad E.
Post a Comment