Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pics of my Kids

I recently did a little photo shoot with my kids. It was alot of fun to learn more about my camera and lighting and all things photo-ish.

Anywho, don't judge too harsh-- I am an amateur photographer and photoshopper.

The pictures are numbered so grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles can make their order. Let me know if you want any. Also, there are the ones on my "sneak peak" post. If you would like photoshopping changes let me know too!

There is a seperate post for the kid together, Brogan, then Taylor...... so keep scrolling....

(2 year old are very difficult to work with!!)

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are seriously great
you are not an amateur!
You are amazing
your kids are darling

rachel

mom said...

I love ALL the pics,,,I will be getting my order ready.
cute, cute cute.