Brogans Baby Blessing
We blessed Brogan last Sunday at a park near our home. We are not the best church go-ers and the bishop in my ward is not my most favorite person in the world, so we decided to just have the blessing outside. It was a wonderful day. We just got together with family, had the blessing, ate some good food and visited.
These are the men that was in the circle.
My Dad, Rian (Jared's bro), Jack (Jared's Dad), Uncle Reed, and Matt
Jared's dad did the blessing and did a wonderful job! Thank you to everyone that was able to come and spend a few hours of your Sunday with us. Thanks to the people that brought food.
Gramma Great 'talking' to Brogan. We were so happy that she was able to attend. She has been having several health problems, and has been falling down alot. I was surprised to see her there. She told me that she wouldn't miss it. I know that the afternoon wore her out, but she truly is a great gramma to have!!




4 comments:
We have blessed all of our babies at our home. I love doing it outside of Sacrement Meeting for some reason. I also record what was said and am able to retype it for the kids. What a beautiful day!
Congratulations
Congrats Tori and Family! It sounds like you had a nice day. I'm glad that you blessed him and that your fam was there. The little munchkin is getting so big already! I want to see him so bad and by the way, you look awesome and I would never know that you just had a baby...Good Job!
Misty
Looks like a good time. Congratulations. About your grandma, I found out right before a backpacking trip I was taking the VArsity Scout on that one of the young men was having trouble with his health and fell down a lot. He is only 15 so I would say that your grandma is doing pretty well. Useless info but the scout didn't come and after about 3 hours of grueling hike that never got better for three days I couldn't have been happier. You might can tell I have a little animosity for my backpacking trip.
Congratulations on blessing such a beautiful boy! Sounds like it was a very special day for everyone involved.
Post a Comment