We went up to Soapstone, in the Uintas, to get away from the summer heat and hang out with Jared's friend Troy and his kids. So it was kinda like Brogans first camping/outdoors trip. We didn't stay over night though. This pic is of two of Troy's kids, Oakley and Jentry. She is making Brogan watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. She may look sweet, but she is alot like the little girl on Finding Nemo that comes to get her fishy, so I was a little scared for Brogans safety.
This was Brogans first boating trip. We were a little nervous to take him out but he did really well. Jason, Jareds brother, has a very nice boat with a cuddy cabin and a canopy so there was shade for him. We stripped him down to his diaper and he was quite content.When Jared built Taylors swing set, he put a little kid swing on it that looks like a race car. It helps that it is orange and says Home Depot on it, just like Tony Stewarts, but Jared put his race number on it, 88. Anyway, Jared thought that we would see what he thought about his swing.





2 comments:
He is such a beautiful baby. Great skin color and I love his eyes. I know what you mean about protecting Brogan from the well-meaning little girl. I have several little relatives who if I let them have their way with Edmond, he'd probably no longer be with us.
Cute, Cute, and more cute!!!
Post a Comment