Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Late Birthday Taylor!!

We had a late birthday party for Taylor since she was in Florida on her actual birthday. We just invited over a few kids and set up the pool and slip 'n slide for the kidlets to the play on. They all had a good time playing in the water and sunshine.
Tricia, Trevor, Jaislyn, Tanner, Shaylee, and Taylor
Here are most of the kids that were there, some had to leave to go to other partys.

Jordyn on the slip n slide


My mom always gives the fun singing cards to everyone, and Taylor LOVES hers! Just look at that face! I, on the other hand, have hid that card cause I am sick of the little birthday song it sings!
Jared and Shaylee

Jared had to cool off! So he suited up and played with the kids. He was letting them ride on his back to go down the slip n slide. I even got on his back and went for a ride! He was surprised, but it sure felt good to get wet!

Brogan, hanging out!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!

Rachel said...

I really wanted to see a picture of you on Jared's back going down the slip and slide, dang it!!