Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Morning View

Like Father, Like Son
This is what my bed looks like every morning before I go to work. On the days that I am home, I am usually in about the same position as these two. Brogan usually wakes me up around 6:00 or 6:30 for his breakfast. I am too lazy to do much that early, so I just put him in bed next to me and feed him while I snooze a bit longer. Then I change his soggy diaper and put him down next to Jared and get up and get ready for work. When I took this picture, neither one of them even flinched from the flash. Needless to say, I usually have one big drool spot from Jared, and one little drool/spit-up spot from Brogan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh!!!!
Did you know your cam says 2036???
Too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is so stinking cute! I love love love it. That one will go in Brogan's wedding album when they round up pictures of him when he was little!!

rachel

Jessica said...

What an awesome picture. I love having the whole family in the bed in the morning. I wish Edmond would go happily back to sleep like Brogan.

My favorite memory of you is at Snow when you designated the bathroom downstairs as the "Number 2 bathroom". We weren't allowed to use the bathroom upstairs for that. So funny.

I also always just loved to sit and listen to you and Misty eat dinner together and listen to all your "isms" like "Belnap".

MiStY said...

This is an adorable picture. The just look so comfy and cute. I got such a giggle when I saw 2036 on the date :o) I think this looks like a future picture of Brogan and his baby...... (Even though you don't want to even think like that)

acrane said...

Cute picture
I love it do you remember scrapbooking all of my sleeping pics of paige what fun times
well he's a cutie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pic! I agree that this one will be one for Brogan's wedding album!