Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dear Anonymous comment person....

This post is to the person who made an anonymous comment on a previous post of mine or to anyone else who questions me.

Anonymous said...
too bad you weren't thankful enough for your first husband! i just moved back to town and heard what you did to pat. we all told him you were a whore, but he trusted you to much to listen. i wonder if your knew husband knows about your wandering eye and your previous husbands??

If you have something to say to me, say it. But do not be a coward and be anonymous in doing so. I am completely comfortable in my life, my past, everything about me. It may not be the prettyiest, but it is mine. My husband knows everything about me and loves and accepts me for who I am and what makes me - me.

If you have a question, please ask-- I have always told the truth. I did make a terrible mistake when I was married to Patrick. It was wrong, and I will admit that. I was not happy in my marriage and chose the wrong way to get out of it. It takes 2 to make a marriage work, I am not completely responsible. I have made some bad choices in my life, but the important thing is, is that I learned lessons from them. That's what life is all about.

My husband knows everything, he knows more about me than anyone in my life. He loves me regardless. He knows that I am not perfect and I don't expect him or his past to be perfect.

I am not going to justify my past. The people who are most important to me have forgiven me and love me. I have forgiven myself. That is all that matters to me.

If you do not have the balls to take responsibility for your comments than I suggest that you keep your mouth shut. If you do not respect me, then get the hell off of my blog!

12 comments:

katherine said...

well said tori. that is one of the things that bugs me about blogging, people will comment what they may, even if they are in the wrong (and in your case - way wrong and totally inappropriate it!) sorry friend. ps though, i love your honesty and how you just ell it like it is!

Tacey said...

AMEN to that Tori!!!

Anonymous said...

mr or ms anonymous,
you had better duck your head, get your tail between your legs and run. run hard and fast and don't come back.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank goodness we have people like anonymous in this world who have never done anything wrong and are here to judge all of us for our faults!
Krista

Sarah said...

Tori, I hardly even know you, but from what I have seen I can say that I think you are an amazing person and that anonymous person can kiss BOTH of our ASSES!!!
There. I said it.
Sarah
Why would anywone but a complete $@&!@# ever post anonymously???

Anonymous said...

Very well said!!! I am proud of you and extremely proud of the person you have become. You have overcome many things and trials in the past and have grown because of these things. You are an awesome mother and wife. I wouldn't change a thing about you, YOU wouldn't be YOU if I did!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with all the above posts.
Your parents and your family are extremely proud of you, and the person you have always been. Like Emiko said,there is NOT one thing I would change about you,,NOTHING!
We all make mistakes,,every dang one of us,, thats how we learn. So anonymous person, I hope you have learned something here too, (mostly, we don't like you)
And anonymous person,,,, one tidbit here,, learn to spell,before you go harrassing people on blogs,, it MIGHT make you look a little less stupid.

Family of ARTISTS said...

Bravo! Well said. I still love you. You will always still by my Toes.

Anonymous said...

Any fool can condemn, complain and criticize, AND MOST DO.
Mark Twain

and I will add only cowards do it anonymously.
Love you DAD

Anonymous said...

There are people in this world that love to hate, you are not one of them unlike anonymous. Creatures like him or her evolve only after they stop mouth breathing and develope gills. Like you said the only people that matter are those around you and we all love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jason

Jenny said...

I am pretty sure that you are not the only one that has done things that we are not proud of! I know in my life for sure, I look back on things that I wish I could change, then again they have taught me tons!
Honesty, regret, love, trust... all these things are on your side.
WOW, that took some nerve! I could go on and on.

Anonymous said...

Well, I feel the same as your dad. It took an idiot to think that comment up and a puss not to take the credit.

You're awesome for setting mr. anonymous straight.

Love Ya Misty