We got Taylor from her mom at about 1:30 in the afternoon, so our morning was very quiet unlike other homes. We waited until she got here before we opened anything. It wasn't too hard to do, considering Brogan has no idea whats going on.
Taylors big gift from Jared and I was a "new" room. We painted her walls a beautiful Pepto-Bismol pink and got new bedding and High School Musical stuff. She LOVED it!! She didn't see until the end of opening gifts, we had to send her up to her room in order for her to see it.
Brogan didn't really care about opening presents--so Taylor got to open double.
Taylor loved everything that she got. I think sometimes she gets overwhelmed with two Christmas's. Santa's big present was a trampoline for the kids. 

Jared and I pretty much knew what everything was under the tree, except what others gave us. He did surprise me with the movie "Mama Mia". We attempted to watch it last night, but it just wasn't his thing. He acted like I was torturing him!
We had a great day, and we all got wonderful gifts. We spent the evening with Jared's parents and that is always great. We have a fun day of sledding planned tomorrow so I will have some good pictures, hopefully.We hope that everyone else had a great day filled with family, fun, and making memories.


3 comments:
super cute bedroom, you did a terrific job!
I love Taylors bedroom,,,Yep you did a fantastic job,,,,Glad you had a good day.
BUT, the 21st of December has come and gone,,,,, We are now on the downhill slide,,,,,,, YAYAYAYAYA!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Post a Comment