Wednesday, December 17, 2008

PMS-ey


I think that my body is all screwed up! I am feeling very PMS-ey today, but technically I shouldn't. Not the bloated-feel-like-a-cow PMS feeling, or even the 'please gimmie a bowl of smashed snickers smothered with fudge gravy' feeling.

I should be in my post-rag happy mode, but nope.... I am definately bitchy today.

So there, I got it out in the open.

Fair warning!

If you look at me wrong, or maybe even blink weird I could hold you down and scramble your eye like an egg with a crochet hook.

Nothing big.

Just being a bitch today.

I might apologize tomorrow. But probably not.

Does anyone else ever have "one of those days"?

4 comments:

MiStY said...

Tori, you have expressed my sentiments exactly at different times. I hate the feeling of uncontrollable bitch. It's like it takes over the sane and sensible person inside and makes hell for you and everyone around you. Hopefully I don't see you on the news for best scrambled eggs ever tonight. Have a diet coke and a smoke and you'll be fine. Love Ya

Sarah said...

I'm laughing because I think I had the exact same day!!! I haven't been this bitchy in years! My friend and I spent the day shopping (after I BOMBED my math final) and she kept laughing at me cause I was so not my normal happy cheerful self...I am also sure the ding-dong, rock-star breakfast combo didn't help a bit, but it was yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never acted horrible and known the whole while that I was being horrible but could do nothing about it.

All I can say is, tomorrow will be better.

Rachel

Jenny said...

Not me either, I have a perfect skinny husband who is always right. Four children (count them 4) under the age of 6, health problems, you name it we have had it. But no I am never bitchy for no reason at all, I find a reason and then blame it for my overwhelming craving for frozen snickers and diet coke!
Today reason, "bad hair day"