
I am such a sleepy head! I don't know what the problem is.....
If Jared and I put a movie in, I am asleep in about 15 to 20 minutes.
It doesn't matter if it is a boring movie, or an action packed thriller that I am way into. Eventually my eyelids get really heavy and I can't keep them open anymore.
It doesn't matter if I am sitting up, laying down, or if it is dark or the lights on---mommy is snoozing.
I really don't know what my problem is!
Jared hates it! He is a total night owl and a movie buff--so I mess everything up. He gets stuck watching the whole movie while his wife is snoring next to him, then the next night watch at least half of the movie again, while I watch it from where I remember falling asleep. Sometimes I just give up and never put the movie back in.
I used to be able to stay up with him and watch them. It all came crashing down when I got pregnant, and I was in the first term sleepy stage. I don't think that I have ever recovered from that. Maybe my body decided that it feels so nice to sleep that it wants to be sleepy forever.
I am kinda ok with it, but my only concern is this....
If I am this bad at 29 years old, how bad am I going to be at 60?
Will we be eating dinner at 3:30 in the afternoon, just so I can eat before I drift off to sleepyland?
Anyone have any suggestion of what to do with my sleepy self.


3 comments:
It's called,,,"lack of light and sunshine",,,,Your dad suffers from the same disease.
Buttons is right on that aspect. It's also called being a mom with a job and infant. By the way cute christmas card. Thanks.
I have had sleepy afternoon, well, all day long actually and I have enjoyed it. Loved it. My bathroom is screaming at me to clean it, but the couch and the sunshine feels so nice!
I think you should enjoy this sleepy time of your life - sleep is SO SO SO good!
rachel
Post a Comment