Friday, December 5, 2008

Blogger Block

I am currently suffering from a case of bloggers block.

Ok, the truth....

I am currently suffering a case of the lazy's. (I have no idea if that is a word or how to spell it, but you get the idea.)

I guess that I am in a postturkeyohcrapChristmasisaroundthecorner non blogging mood. I have pictures from Thanksgiving and my roommate-from-college party to post. But the batteries in my camera are dead, and I am too lazy to charge it. Maybe I will ask Jared to do that today....

But, in my defense I have been a little bit busy too. We have 95% of our Christmas shopping done, I am being a domestic goddess and making some of my gifts. Don't be scared now, they are fantastic home made gifts. Grape Jelly, Spiced Honey, Maple Walnut Syrup, etc.

My sister gave me a blueball book, well that's what I like to call it. It is the Ball Blue Book of Canning. And it is amazing. Just thumbing through it makes me want to go through mass quantities of sugar and pectin and make scrumptious little treats.

Plus, you know the crappy-busy parts of life. Poopy diapers, dinner, laundry, all that really exciting stuff. I am just struggling to get the motivation to post.

Speaking of poopy diapers....

Brogan has been struggling in the poop part of life. Just hasn't been flowing properly. So yesterday, we had to pull out the natural laxatives. We gave him 4 oz. of juice. Then he got apricots for dinner. He was threatened with prunes if he didn't go #2 today.

Jared just text me and said. "we have poop mom, lots of it". Nothing makes a mommy more happy than that. I got a huge smile on my face......over poop.

Maybe tonight I will get off my lazy duff and post some pictures and stuff, but then again, maybe I will just veg out on the couch and watch some random Christmas movie on TBS.

3 comments:

Family of ARTISTS said...

Homemade gifts are the best, they show you put your heart into it. And the baby poop, its always nice when it happens because a parent hates to see their baby in discomfort.

Unknown said...

Edmond has gone 7 days without pooping before. It happened after coming to Utah one time...I think the altitude change or something screwed him up. When the rotten old poop finally came out, we were rejoicing. I don't know how a baby who pretty much only eats breast milk can get constipated, but apparently it's possible.

Anonymous said...

I think the Bloggers Block stems from "lack of light."
Even tho we have had a mild winter,,, and no snow yet,,,it is still dark so early, and i think it puts MOST people in a blah kinda mood.
We work, play, and just live better when we have sunshine and light.