Shelbi
Survived by her parents, her brothers, Cameron, Nathan and Carter, grandparents, Brad and Debra Sheppard, Ted and Roxene Kresser, Jack and Marsha Elwell, great grandparents, Grant and Karen Stubbs, RueLeen Sheppard, Susan Elwell, Frankie Barney, aunts, uncles, and many cousins.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, Jan. 3, 2009 at 11 a.m. at the Eagle Mountain East Stake Center, 4506 E. Pony Express Parkway, Eagle Mountain, Utah. Viewings Friday evening from 6-8 p.m. at the church and Saturday 9:30-10:45 a.m. prior to the funeral. Burial, American Fork Cemetery.


This last picture was taken three days before she passed away. We were all sledding and having fun in the snow. Life can be rearranged so fast.
I will miss her little tiny voice that she had.
I will miss the dress up hat that she always had to wear while at Grandmas.
I will miss her sweet smile.
I will miss watching her play with her cousins and making memories.
I will miss her happy little personality.
We will all miss Shelbi.
Life is so precious and so sweet. Our loved ones can be taken so fast and so unexpectedly. No one saw this one coming.
Please take the time to hug your kids one more time.
Tuck them in 1 more time at night.
Listen to them when they want to talk to you, what if its the last time you will hear their voice.
Remember to be patient with your kids.
Take the time to make lasting memories for everyone.
Tell your family that you love them, tell them often.
Shelbi was a sweet little girl and I am having a hard time understanding why this had to happen to her. I have the job of trying to explain this to my 7 year old, and it is very hard for me to understand, let alone explain this to my daughter.
This is a very sad time for our family.
Shelbi, you are beautiful and you are loved.


6 comments:
My heart goes out to your family. I am so sorry for your loss.
What a beautiful little girl. I'm sorry for your loss.
what a sweet face . . .
know that I am thinking about your family, and Rian and MeLea's family so very often . . .
Rachel
Our thoughts are with you. How sad it is to lose such a beautiful young child. My heart breaks for your family. Let us know if we can do anything for you.
Tears! May peace find your home this and future holiday seasons. You and your family are in my thoughts and Prayers!
Ah little Shelbi! I will miss her coming into my class everyday! I will miss reading with her and talking to her. She was so sweet and so fun. I am so lucky to have met her! I am so sorry for your loss. You're family is in my prayers.
-Mrs. Lamb (Shelbi's teacher)
Post a Comment