Tuesday, January 6, 2009

All Smiles

Here are some random pictures
of Brogan from December.
(ok, ok, so I am a show off! He is so cute though)








He is such a happy little boy. I finally got him to where he doesn't give me a 'duh' look when I hold the camera up. He will smile for me!

I can't believe he is 8 months old! Time flies too fast. In only 4 months he is going to be 1. I try really hard to cherish every moment and every step; I hope I am doing a good job.

He now has 3 and 1/2 teeth. Bottom two, upper right front, and the other upper front in coming in. Talk about the drool! Sometimes I think he is a St. Bernard!

He is now mobile! It's not your standard crawl, it is the army crawl. But if he is determined to get to something he is there in a jiffy! On to baby-proofing my home.

Oh, how I love my little man!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mobile? Hang on to your boot straps!! It only goes up and down and up and down, etc. from here. Hang on and enjoy the ride!

Anonymous said...

He is pretty dang cute, he might even make this hideous blanket I finally finished for him today look good.

4 teeth? Your 'baby' days are numbered .. . . how sad. But happy too because then come the toddler days!!!

rachel

Anonymous said...

So cute,,,I can't wait to see hime again, I love that smile.

Talbots said...

Watch those teeth! They can be hazardous to your fingers!

Talbots said...
This comment has been removed by the author.