Friday, January 16, 2009

my word for 2009

Ok, so I am totally copying my friend Kat and her sister.......

But I think that it is a great idea and they inspired me. (thanks Kat)

I wanted to choose a word to help guide me for this year.

My word for 2009 is....

Conscious.

definition 1:perceiving, apprehending, or noticing with a degree of controlled thought or observation. 2: capable of or marked by thought, will, design, or perception. 3:done or acting with critical awareness.

I feel that I need to be more conscious of things, such as:

*be more conscious of what goes into my body.
*be more conscious of how I spend my time.
*be more conscious of playing and spending quality time with my kids.
*be more conscious of finances and how we spend money and ways to save money.
*be more conscious of my marriage and nurturing it. My marriage and husband are the foundation of my life.
*be more conscious of doing things that make me happy.

There are more, and I am sure that I will come up with more as the year goes on.

I am going to make a conscious effort to improve these areas in my life.

3 comments:

katherine said...

great word tori! we will all keep ya to it! happy 2009!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea,,,,I need to work on a few of the same items,,,,, Well, actually all of them.

Brittany said...

Oh what a good idea, and I think youpicked a really good word! I will live vicariously through your success:)