Taylor is convinced that babies have a secret party at night. It's the funniest thing. She thinks that babies can really talk, they only do it at their "party". Babies don't want grown-ups to know that they can really talk.
She believes that at night, Brogan crawls out of his crib and goes to an underground party with all the other babies and that is why he takes naps during the day, because he is so tired from partying all night.
Last night, Brogan was in his high chair munching on some corn at dinner. Actually, he was just making a giant corn mess. There were several kernels on the floor. She told me that he was saving it for later. That tonight he was going to come down and take the corn to his party to share with all the other babies. I kinda laughed.
Then she pointed her finger at him and said, "I am going to figure out how you get underground to go to your parties. I am surprised the house hasn't caved in because of you babies going underground every night."
So there you have it.
If you are ever wondering what your baby is doing all night when you can't hear him, or wonder why he needs so many naps during the day---it's because he is partying with all the other babies underground.
*disclosure--that picture is not from Brogans party*


3 comments:
Too damn cute. You know at least the babies could do is take the parents out parting to. You just gotta love it. Kids do say the damndest things. Nikki
Oh my hell,,,,, tooo funny.
I wonder how she came up with that idea,,,,, but who knows,,,,, maybe she is right!!
I am so glad you included that disclosure because I was starting to believe Taylor!
Post a Comment