So here is my update on how I am doing with my word for the year.
Remember..... I am going to be more conscious of things.
Well here is what's been going on.
*I did my homework before I went grocery shopping; clipped coupons, researched the sales, and I think I did great. I spent $90.00 but saved $69.00 with coupons and the sale and my Albertsons card. Pretty damn good I think!
* I have started a diet (yesterday). It medium sucks but I am doing ok.
Actually, right now I am so flippin' hungry I can't wait to go home and devour my steak for dinner.
I have thought about my elliptical machine more. No, I haven't been on it in awhile--but thinking is the first step right?
*Last night, Jared and I popped the top off of a bottle of yummy wine and got in the hot tub after the little man went to bed. Hot tub conversations are the best! I love good quality time with my honey.
So there is a few things that I have done to try and keep up with my word of 2009.
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


1 comment:
Wowowwow @ the 69.00 savings,,, That is awesome.
And the wine and hot tub don't sound too bad either.
Post a Comment