
Happy Valentines Day!!
Definition: Valentine \Val"en*tine\, n.
1. A sweetheart chosen on St. Valentine's Day.
2. A letter containing professions of love, or a missive of a sentimental, comic, or burlesque character, sent on St. Valentine's Day.
St. Valentine's Day, a day sacred to St. Valentine; the 14th of February. It was a very old notion, alluded to by Shakespeare, that on this day birds begin to mate. Hence, perhaps, arose the custom of sending love tokens at that time.
So on this day (tomorrow), that we celebrate birds gettin' their groove on, I will let my sweetheart know how much I love him.
Here are some of the reasons of why I chose him for my Valentine, today and forever.
He gets me. At least as much as a man can understand a women, he does.
I think that he is hot! No matter what. He is hot when he is all dressed up, he is hot all dirty from working, he is hot first thing in the morning with his scary hair! He does it for me!
He makes me smile..... and laugh.
He is a wonderful dad to our children.
He is my best friend. I love to talk to him. He is the best at listening to me vent. And unlike other men, he actually can just listen rather than try to fix the problem. Most of the time I know exactly how to fix the problem, I just need someone to bitch about it to. He is that someone.
He gets up with me every morning and gets my coffee ready, starts my car, makes me breakfast if I ask, and helps me get a good start to my day.
He understands my strange sense of humor and laughs at me when I think that I am funny. I think that we have the same sense of humor.... we are a little weird.
He is the love of my life. We came into each others lives a little late, but I wouldn't change it for anything. We both had things to learn before we should be together, and he brought a beautiful little girl into my life.
He loves me!! That always helps the situation when you are loved in return.
He has way yummy lips.....so kissable...
There are many more reasons, I could never name them all.
I love you. More today than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.


2 comments:
So sweet,,,Yep, I think you two are peas in a pod.
Way to go Jared and Tori.
Happy Valentine's Day to the two of you! I am happy that you are so happy. Jared, thanks for making her happy.
Tori, you have great eyebrows. I love that picture of you two.
Rachel
Post a Comment