
Yeah, that is a harsh title--but it's honest. The flu can suck it!!
Tuesday night Brogan was feeling yucky, and we thought that maybe he had an ear infection. The next day wasn't any better, and I had a sore throat, and Jared was feeling achey and gross.
I made an appointment for Brogan to see his pediatrician. Great news!! We all have the flu.
It wouldn't be so bad, if one of us was healthy. But no, all of us.
We are a household of worthless, achey, snotty, fevery, coughy, chilled people.
Last night was the longest night EVER! I froze to death, and laid there shivering with a heated rice bag with me until 4:30 am. Jared felt bad and got up to get me some more Tylenol cause he said I was burning up.
Then come the sweats. OMG! Gross! My sheets were soaked. And crazy, psycho dreams--whoa!
Surprisingly, Brogan slept pretty good last night, which was very nice cause I don't think Jared or I was in any shape to be stumbling around the house in the dark.
I did come to work today, out of guilt. Everyone was surprised to see me.
I felt that I had to, cause I took off Friday and Monday and had to leave early on Tuesday.
I really don't think anyone wants me here either. Holly, the ultrasound tech, just came and sprayed this computer down with anti-fungal anti-bacterial 100 proof alcohol, while covering her mouth, as if I have malaria or something. I told her to spray when I am done with the computer--she said that she will do that too, she just needed to spray it now.
She keeps asking me if I am going home early, am I coming to work tomorrow, do I have any sick leave....etc.
Not feeling very wanted.
So life at our house sucks---cause the flu sucks!!


5 comments:
ahhhhhhhh, sorry you all are sick.
Me and Brogan played really hard and close to each other over the week end,,,,,,,, guess I am off to take more vitamins.
Get better soon.!
Oh Tori...I feel soooo bad; I think Brogan got the flu from me and my dad. My dad came down sick the morning after everyone came over to visit. Then my mom got it. They had to delay their trip home by a couple of days. Then I got it. When we all started getting sick, I just prayed that Brogan hadn't gotten it! I guess I owe you a big one! Give him a big kiss for me.
Soooo sorry to hear you are all sick! I hate that feeling of "needing to go to work because of guilt, but then knowing that no one wants you there!"
We have the vomitting at our house right now! It is Charlee's turn, poor baby!
Our whole family got the flu last month and I forgot how bad it sucked! Seriously the worst. Hope you are feeling great again soon!
Oh that is so crummy! I'm sorry your whole family got infected hopefully it is starting to go away. Get better soon.
Post a Comment