
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes, we tried for 8 months.
2. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was very excited, and shocked. I was to the point of thinking it would never happen. Jared was very happy.
3. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 28
4. WHERE DID YOU LIVE? Where I live now (I won't disclose due to the psycho's out there)
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was sure that I was, but Jared made me wait a few more days to take a test. The night before I took the test he told me that my boobs were huge. I took a test the next day at work.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Lisa at work. After I took the test, I was so excited that I drug her in the bathroom with me and showed it to her. I wrote a letter to Jared from the baby and gave it to him when I got off of work.
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Oh yeah. When there is an ultrasound machine 20 feet away all day, who could resist.
8. DUE DATE? May 1 2008
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? not really, and my sister hated me for it.
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? what didn't I crave?! Spicy food, cold spaghettios, fish
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? My belly being touched and talked to
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope, I was happy with a boy.
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 38 voluptous pounds
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yep.
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Not really
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Hospital
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 14 hours
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Jared
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Jared, the Dr., and the mean nurse who counted way too slow!
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Got an epidural at an 8. Iboprofen 800 that night and the next few days.
24. Did you yell at your husband? No. He was wonderful the whole entire time. I never even got irritated with him. I did threaten him once.... I made him save some crackers that he had, and I ate them while the nurse was out.
25. Who does your child look like? Depends on who you ask. I can see both of us in him.
26. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs. 10 oz.
27. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Right on his due date.
28. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Brogan Tuv
29. WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO NAME HIM/HER WHAT YOU DID? Jared found the name Brogan off of an Irish Cream bottle and had always loved it. Tuv is the nickname of my uncle.
30.HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 10 months old yesterday.


3 comments:
Tori, You are awesome! I found out if it was a boy or girl all 4 times! Oh, by the way, I can see alot of you in Brogan, oh and your dad, too!
I love that you ate Jared's Crackers! I would have given my left, well anything to have something to eat!
he was seriously a fabulously gorgeous newborn!
I love voluptuous by the way.
Post a Comment