Here is our January in picture form. I usually blog while I am at work, so now you get TONS of pictures. Of course, blogger put them on totally backwards, but oh well.
Brogan is starting to climb the stairs.
Taylor was at the top grubbin' on some Doritos.
I can only image how far away she looked to him.

He LOVES the bathtub!

This is his Grrrr face.
When he gets excited, he scrunches up his
nose like this.

"I'm BIG boy!"

These are all down at my mom and dads.

Ok, I tried to zoom on him, but I couldn't get it to work.
This is my mom and dad's new neighbor.
He is a 4 point bull elk that has been hanging around.


Brogan and Grandma

The Timeshare

My cute Dad
(pissed that I was taking pictures)

Isn't he freakin amazing?!


I can't wait to come down and stay here!
LOVE IT!

So there is a picture tour of my January.
5 comments:
Brogan is getting so big. I love the time share. I think Buttons and Marion should move in to it and put you kids up in the house. Just kidding.
Okay, new rule here,
NO MORE PICS OF ME,,ESPECIALLY CLOSE UP ONES,,I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT,,,,,EWWWWWWW!!!
When I look in the mirror, I do not see the old broad that you posted,,,,,, sooooooo no more pics!!
In fact,, Could you please take that pic off,,,pleaseeeeeeeee!!
Thanks
That "old Broad" is REAL, sorry mom!
You look great to me.
Great pictures, even of your "Real" Parents. They truely are groovy!
Post a Comment