Thursday, July 29, 2010

Celebrating the 24th of July

July, in Utah, is pretty cool. We get two holidays to celebrate with fireworks. We celebrated the pioneers arrival on the 23rd, since we went to the races at Rocky Mountain Raceway for the 24th. They have a good show that night plus an awesome fireworks show.

We lit a few fireworks in our little cul-de-sac to celebrate.

Here are the girls acting innocent and sweet.


My little B, front and center, ready for the show.

Jared, the master of the lighter for the night!

Let the show begin!!



There were many oooohhh and aaaaahhhhs.......


Then for our grand finale--we got out the sparklers!!!

I swear they were much longer and much fatter when we were kids! I think I remember being able to run around the house a couple times with just one sparkler--kids these days are jipped!






There are a few more sparkler pictures on my "creative blog".

We had a great night together as a family, well and the neighbor girl Tylee. But she is with us so much, that she pretty much is family.





No comments: