I think we need to put a rush order on this whole potty training business!
When Jared went in to get Brogan out of his crib this morning, he was greeted with a half naked boy jumping in his crib.
He had pooped, then took off his diaper, and buried it with his blankets.
While getting the dirty diaper off, he must have stepped in it, cause there was yuck on his feet, which in turn put it all over his sheets while he was jumping.
So, Brogan got an early morning bath, and I started an early morning load of laundry!
I consider myself lucky that he did not decide to finger paint this morning.........
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


2 comments:
oh dear, i hate it when they figure that part out
I nearly gave Kendal away in her finger painting days
so sorry, what a stinky, nasty mess!
ewwwwww, made me kinda giggle,,, but ewwwwwwwwww!!!
Post a Comment