
Me, my mom, and my sis.
Candy filled mouths.Seriously, how do you NOT love this face?!
Brogan loved the fire trucks........while in the safety of momma's arms.

Me and my little man.
Two of my most favorite people. I have no idea what I would without either one of them!


Sweet Emmitt.

Me and my little man.

Love.

Kelsey and Kendal.
He just couldn't wait to get the wrapper off!

The parade at Torrey Apple Days is always so much fun. The kids walk away with too much candy! Us adults run into old friends--there are so many that I didn't get a chance to talk to.

Kelsey and Kendal.
The kids got soooooo mmmuuucccchhhhh candy!

He just couldn't wait to get the wrapper off!

The parade at Torrey Apple Days is always so much fun. The kids walk away with too much candy! Us adults run into old friends--there are so many that I didn't get a chance to talk to.
After the parade we walked around all the vendors and checked out the goods. Then went up to the park for all the kids games.
There were a bunch of bounce-houses........ Brogan just had to go.........Brogan is not quite big enough to go alone.......Momma went too.........enough said.
I felt as if I had climbed a very bouncy, kid-infested Mt. Everest! One was a bit of an obstacle course to get through. I had to get my very-too-long-body through it, while helping Brogan along, all while fending off other small children from kicking us in the face, crawling over us, etc, hoping I did not contract some incurable disease from the germs.
Anything to make my baby happy.........
Daddy gets to go next time!






No comments:
Post a Comment