I was tagged! Rachel's friend from Heber tagged me with these questions to answer about myself!
4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1- I have worked at two of the same places Rachel has worked-Rue's Market, and Capitol Reef Inn. Loved the store! It was a lot of fun and I felt very important. Luckly enough for me when I worked at the restaurant I didn't have to clean rooms there too, but I did clean rooms at the Days Inn for a summer-grossest job ever!
2-Eagle Hardware and Garden in the Garden department. Pretty cool, learned alot. Suprising how many well bodied men in the 40's or 50's are perfectly fine with watching a 20 year old load 20-50 lbs. bag of bark, rock, etc into their vehicle without helping! Jerks!
3- "Priority Club this is Tori" ---worked for a call center for Holiday Inn's frequent stayer program. Hey, at least it was inbound calls! I met some WEIRD people! I hated having a headphone and strapped to a phone all day-trying to be nice. But hey, it helped get me through college.
4- X-ray and CT. Worked at American Fork Hosp. and now at this other facility. Love it and times hate it at others. There is good variety and it can be very interesting. Hate getting puked on, pooped on, sticking things in people's butts, and stinky old people. Blood does not bother me, it's all the other bodily fluids.
MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1-Love Actually
2-Young Guns II
3- Dirty Dancing--yes that is a childhood movie for me.
4-Tombstone--cause my husband imitates Doc Holiday and I think its hot!
FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS:
We don't really watch TV per se. We wait until certain shows come out on DVD and buy them them watch it. We spent all last Saturday watching Nip/Tuck. It's great to be lazy, munch all day and watch shows with no commercials.
1-Nip/Tuck--almost done with season 4
2-Sopranos--about to start season 5-Jared is way more into this than me.
3-Grey's Anatomy--I can't wait!
4-The L-word. (it's a show about lesbians) but its quite good.
FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1- Camping
2-Riding on our motorcycle
3-hanging out with family
4-honestly--i don't have alot of time for hobbies! too busy being a wife
PLACES I HAVE LIVED: this is a very boring section for me.
1-Lyman
2-Ephraim
3-various places in SLC
4-Utah County
PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1- at this exact moment? back in bed, curled up next to my husband.
2- anywhere in the Caribbean--excluding the hurricanes.
3- on a mountain riding 4-wheelers
4-not at work
WEB SITES I CHECK DAILY:
1- email
2-blogs
3-ksl.com
4- google---I google everything!
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


2 comments:
Toe,
I love how you are right up front about everything, everything. Poop, puke, lesbians, busy being a wife (I know what that means!), nipping and tucking, jerks, etc. I love it!
THANKS for the answers! I thought I was the only one who had wathced the "L word"..is it still on? I don't think I have the stomach to be a nurse, I admire you guys!!!!
Post a Comment