Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Totally HOT Boyfriend!

Gary Allan is my boyfriend!
So I am way excited because I get to see my boyfriend tonight. He decided to come to Utah and see me again and do a concert at the State Fair. If you don't know who Gary Allan is shame on you! He is only the most beautiful country singer--and his voice is amazing--makes me get all warm and fuzzy inside. If you think you don't know who he is you at least have problaby heard some of his songs but didn't know it was him, if you ever listen to country stations. Some of his songs are: Smoke Rings in the Dark; Tough Little Boys; Songs about Rain; Best I Ever Had; Life Ain't Always Beautiful; Man to Man. That's just to name a few.

Isn't he gorgeous!



So I have actually met him, twice! Once was before a concert in Wayne County--yeah we used to have them. My dad got me "Meet and Greet" tickets for before the show. I wasn't a huge fan at that time, so it was no big deal. But after that concert, which was totally awesome--I became a fan for life! Then I went to San Antonio to a concert and met him before the show again. He had on the softest leather coat ever--and was totally hot. He is one of the nicest semi-famous people. Very soft spoken and gentlemanly--even though I wanted to goose his butt. He is a little short, but I can look past that small flaw--if only he could sing to me everyday!


So this is him thinking of me! Just kidding--I am not that big of a psycho freak fan! I just really like him and his music. He puts on a great show. Tonight will be my 4th Gary Allan concert, I also saw him in Wendover this spring. He honestly sounds better live than on his CD's. His last album, before the greatest hits one, was very emotional. His wife had comitted suicide (I have no idea why--Hello) but it is a very emotional, almost depressing CD. And to see him play those songs live, you can honestly feel his sorrow, in Wendover I just wanted to go give him a hug--as a friend, not a crazy fan.

Anyway, Jared knows that Gary is my boyfriend--so no secrets there! If anyone reading this doesn't know Gary's music-just listen sometime. And for all those Gary fans out there--he is MY boyfriend!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

He is so cute, you are right. I hope you enjoy your night.
I still cry when I hear that song about "grow up to be big babies again" with the war veteran and their little girls video. I really like that rain song too. I like his scratchy voice I think.

Anonymous said...

AHHHH, you are so so so so funny! He is cute and that is so sad about his wife. I love country music and through CMT I can finally put faces to voices.

So when you started talking about you attatchment to him, I though of my secret love and addiction to the VH1 Reality show, "Rock Of Love" with Bret. (Mark is the one who got me hooked on it and now it's our guilty pleasure.) But the fans LUV him and I can't believe this one girl got a tatto of his name on her neck to impress him. Kinda like this one girl I know who said she had a tatto on her side to keep her fiance from finding out that she had fibbed and then she had to go through with it, but I guess that's different because the girl I knew actually married her man.....so it was all worth it!:) :) :) I am so kidding, I am guilty of that too, but the guy I did it for to impress dumped me a week after I got it. IT WAN'T EVEN FINISHED HEALING!

Rachel said...

Who is that wild friend of yours Amanda? I have never heard of such childish behavior, have you Tori? I mean who REALLY gets a tattoo for a guy? Let alone his name? DUH!!
Love ya Tori, just teasing.

Anonymous said...

Yeah and then it's really fun to have to go get lots of laser treatments to remove it! Way cool! Way fun!

Rachel said...

I am just teasing you too Amanda!

Anonymous said...

Well,,,,, i hate to say, i told ya so,,,,, But,,,,Mom always said,,,,,,,, no dang tatto names,,,,, no matter how much ya love em.
But i am sorry, ya gotta go thru that laser crap.