On Labor Day, Jared and I went for a ride up the canyon to see how much the leavves are changing. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful ride. There was some color changes, not a lot, the most was on the road to Cascade Springs. We always have such a good time together on our bike.

I know that I look like a giant fly in those goggles, but sometimes fashion has to be sacrificed for function! Normal sunglasses just don't cut it for me, and thanks to my genius mom, I have those beautiful goggles!

Isn't he just the cutest ever! I love my Jared so much. There is nothing like sitting behind him on that bike, with the wind and the smells (sometimes are icky) and just enjoying the scenery. That is one purchase that I am so happy for! Love it!
3 comments:
Hey Biker Babe,
I am jealous I must say. I would love to cruise the canyons with Matt on a bike. Enjoy!!
First of all, luuuuuv the bug goggles....but you gotta do what you gotta do to enjoy the ride! Beautiful bike. I wish Mark would get one because I would love to sit in the back and enjoy the ride and view. Men always look studly on a bike. Something about them riding a bike and living drangerously that makes them come off very sexy!
The goggles look awesome,,,,anyway, glad ya had a good time,,,fall is a georgous time to ride.
Post a Comment