
Well, it was the annual Family Reunion. We were in hcarge this year and did a western theme. We asked everyone to dress up as a country western or old western character. Jared and I chose to be Doc Holiday and Big Nose Kate (his swanky girlfriend). We had a lot of fun and had a great turnout of people who dressed up. Just to name a few: Dolly Parton, Pat Garratt, Annie Oakley, Sacajewa, The Earp family, Jesse and Woody form Toy Story, and many others.
This is my sweet girl Taylor shooting a BB gun with her uncle Matt. We had a skeet shoot contest for the adults, and a BB gun shooting contest for the kids. Taylor did pretty good, considering that I don't think she has shot a gun much. She wasn't shy, that's for sure!
We all had a great time, ad made lots of memories!



2 comments:
Cute. Taylor is so lucky to have such a great uncle. The skeet picture is cool, leave it.
That is such a good pic of you and Jared.
You parents look darling and I bet they are so much fun to be around. Love the outfit. Maybe I could borrow it so I can get lucky. Anything to turn the husband on more!
Post a Comment