
So I always end up pulling it up into a "messy-bun" as Taylor likes to call it, to get it out of my face! The other day I had to cause I honestly looked like Carrot Top--the 'not-that-funny' comedian.
Let me tell, the messy-bun is a total turn on for Jared--ooooh la la! So sexy, with my hair pulled up like a LIBRARIAN, or NUN, or GRANDMA!! That just screams pure sex! Geez!

So needless to say, I am once again very frustrated with the mop on top of my head. I am nervous to do anything too drastic, cause what if I hate it and want to cry and hide in a hole til spring, when it has time to grow back out?!
Do I honestly have the guts to chop it off? I know that I have done it before, but scary!!
I actually have the perfect example of a hair choppage gone bad. So there I am, an innocent 3rd grader, my "sweet" older sister convinces me that we should cut our hair off short, but of course I had to go first. So snip, snip, and viola! I now look like a boy! Did Rachel get her hair chopped off---thats a big fat NOPE, NADA, HELL NO!! So I went through 3rd grade looking like a boy, people actually thought I was one. Then 4th grade was the "grow-out" year, and I looked like a scruffy dog with bad hair and bad teeth! I may never recover from the trauma! Love ya Rach!
Anyway back from the drama.........do I dare be bold and cut it off? What should I do people?!


9 comments:
I don't have any idea what you are talking about! When did I EVER tell you that we would cut our hair off together? By the way, that was a cute short cut for you! I think you had a yellow shirt on for school pictures that year - so cute!
I won't comment on the growing out phase because we all know how hard that is.
Maybe you should start singing some songs from the Music Man and you could be Marian the Librarian! That is way SEXY!
Be conservative, that is my opinion. You always have the messy bun option with long hair, but you don't if you chop it off. I love the illustrations by the way!
Rachel, the horrible big sister that ran after my sister with scissors
Rachel-
I distinctly remember sitting in Eunices salon chair, think that me and my cool big sister were going to get matching haircuts together and YOU didn't hold up to your end of the deal! It's ok--I still love ya anyway! But what do I do about the triangle head issue?
Tori, I have to say that there are some grandmas that are still sexy; even when wearing a bun!
Tori you crack me up...desperate times call for desperate measures. Have you been on my blog and seen that I stooped to letting Weston color my hair! I am a big chicken to cut my hair off. I have the same theory..you can always pull it up, but if its all gone:-( I say get some hairdo books and find a do you can live with.
I say go for it,,,,nothing too drastic,,,,, and just remember, it will never look like the pic you pick out.
So,,,,, your unhappy with it now,,,,take a chance,,,, you might just like it. Maybe just below the chin?? or a tich longer?
From one triangle head to another - its better than a trapezoid!
Oh my hell! You've tried scarier things that have been more permanent. Stop being a wimp and just do it! Third grade was a long time ago and I think you totally have the hips and bod to go with a "sexy" new do that will scream out new things to Jared! Just give it a try, I think you'll be surprised....
I giggle at Misty's comment,,,,, You sound just like Tori,,,,, LOL
2 peas in a pod, I would say.
still laughing! Don't do it!
Post a Comment