NEW TATTOO!!!
I have been wanting a palm tree tattoo for about 3 years now. It was a matter of finding the right picture and deciding where on my body to put it. I am running out of places! I finally decided to really do it and started looking for art. My niece is a receptionist at Happy Valley Tattoo in American Fork, so she knows all the artists well and was able to swing a deal. I found the picture that I liked and took it in and told them the changes that I wanted. I went back about 3 hours later and got it!
Needless to say, it hurt like a son of a bitch!! Sorry about the language, but editing it just doesn't get the point across! Luckily that artist has been doing tattoos for about 23 years and is quick. It took about 25 minutes. The worst part was the sand and also on the top of the tree where all the palm leaves are coming out.
I do love it and I am very happy that I got it. I got a palm tree because my personal paradise and escape from the world is the Caribbean. I love to go there, and would live there if feasably possible. 

4 comments:
Love it, Love it Love it,,,, I am wayyyy jealous.
It's perfect.
It is very cute! Cute? Is cute the rfght word? It is very YOU! It is bigger than the picture you showed me, but I dig it. I can imagine the pain on the top of your foot with all those tendons and no fat! OUCH!!!
SO cute!
Rachel
My poor feet could use something pretty! I have terribly ugly feet, but not quite as ugly as my husbands. Now that I have you thinking about what my ugly feet might look like. HOW IS YOUR HAIR????
Swweeet! I like it. Nowww if you could hook me up with your tattooist and get me a deal on one. I'm due for another. lol Rod would shoot me if I did.
Post a Comment