I got this idea from one of my sisters blogger friends. Here are my letters of the day....
Dear Stephenie Meyer,
Thank you for writing your twilight series. I am halfway through Eclipse and have not gone to bed before midnight for the past few nights. I truly love staying up late reading your work, with my eyelids duct taped open so I can see the words on the page. I am in love with Edward..... and Jacob...... and find myself trying to read your books whenever....where ever......don't care. I do promise that my baby gets fed and his diapers changed, by Jared of course.
Love you,
Tori
P.S. Does Bella turn into a vampire?
Dear Alarm Clock,
I hate you! Don't you know that I am up all night reading Eclispe? I despise the noise you make in the morning. Seriously could it be more annoying?! Could you go on vacation? You are worse than a bunch of magpys outside the window at dawn......which reminds me, the faster I can get through Eclispe the sooner I can read Breaking Dawn.....
Gotta go,
Tori
Dear Traffic this morning,
I just wanted to let you know that you did not help the situation with me and the alarm clock this morning. Do you like knowing that you are making people even later to work than they already are? Thanks for adding insult to injury. Why is it, that when I am running late, people are slowing down for NOTHING, no accident, no cops, just.....nothing? Please help me understand your quirky ways.
Thanks a lot,
Tori
P.S. The glow of red brake lights really isn't that pretty, not a good look for you.
Dear Dr. Gibby, (my boss)
Why did you have to stay up really late last night reading films. I did not enjoy seeing 63 reports waiting for transcription this morning. You really should consider reading something more interesting at night like......the book Eclipse, have you ever heard of that one? Thank you for turning my day into one of sitting here with headphones on listening to your voice dictating radiology reports while Edward, Bella, Jake, Alice and the crew are screaming at me from my bag.
Tori
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


9 comments:
Eveyone i talk to has loved, simply loved these books,,,, and that they are so addicting,,,, not one person has said they don't like it,,,,, i guess i am gonna have to break down and see what all the fuss is about.
love it love it love it
you crack me up!!
Rachel, A Jacob lover, well, you gotta love beautiful Edward too!
tori---
it's alison... good job! i quite enjoyed your letters! i read each of the books in about 5 hours, and breaking dawn in about 8... all straight through... they don't ever get old do they?!?!
I left my Twilight book in Idaho and my mother read it! I don't have one and I don't want to go buy one. I have tried to borrow one but alas everyone has theirs lent out to someone else!
I love my Jacob!!! I have no idea about anything else.
Dear Tori,
From what I hear all of these letters are so true! Even my mother read the book without putting it down. I however am busy with 4 children and I will have a post similar to this in a year or so and everyone will think I am as funny as you are.
Sleepless and Twilight deprived
~J
Mom, I am bringing down my copies of Twilight and New Moon, then I will mail you Eclipse when I am done.
I didn't read at all yesterday! Such a travesty! Life can get too hectic some days.
Well, there goes the job and house!!!! LOL
Tori-
You are so funny. Great letters! I am glad that you and Rachel are enjoying reading the books together, when you are both done we will all need to get together and have a group dicussion.
Heather(rachel's friend)
P.S. I Love Jacob and the pack!
Hey Tori,
This cracked me up! I know how these books consume your life. I had to just hurry and get through them before school started because I knew that I would never have time to read them if I didn't...plus I couldn't stand the suspense! It's funny how when you are reading them it is all you think about. I myself am a Edward lover...Jacob kind of bugs me! Breaking Dawn gets even better...anyway happy reading.
Amee
Your letters are hilarious! I'm with you, last week I jumped on the Twilight bandwagon and read all 4 books in a week. Now that I'm done I'm going through withdrawals. What am I going to do without my daily dose of Edward? I'm seriously considering reading them again.
Post a Comment