Friday, August 15, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Well, my good friend Amanda tagged me!

So here goes.....

Ten years ago.......
I was in between my first and second year at Snow College, about to move into an apartment with my cousin Tacey and 8 other freshman. Yeah, 10 girls in one apartment...WHOA!! But I made some wonderful memories and friends.

Five years ago.......
I was just finishing up with CT school and studying to take the exam to get my license. I was married to Patrick and living in South Jordan, we were just starting to look at buying our own home. I was working at American Fork Hospital.

Five months ago.....
That was March.....I was married to my current husband. I was hugely huge, being 8 months pregnant, working at my current job (not saying where cause there are too many scumbags out there). I think it was in March that Jared and I went to Las Vegas for one last fun trip before the baby came.

Five things to do tomorrow.....
(I am at a family reunion)
1. Play on the boat
2. Play with my sweet little boy
3. Help all the kids make ice cream (refer to Rachels blog for a great way to make ice cream)
4. Sit around a campfire and get a sugar belly from too may burnt marshmallows
5. Hang out with the best group of in-laws anyone could ask for

Five bad habits....
1. Smoke
2. Drink
3. Bite fingernails
4. Swear
Lets leave it at 4, since 3 out of the 4 are pretty bad! (But you all still love me, right?!)

Five places I have lived.....
1. Lyman
2. Ephraim
3. Taylorsville
4. Murray
5. South Jordan
(not listing my current place, cause once again--far too many scumbags out there, and with all those bad habits listed above, I have proven myself to be irresistable!!!)

I realize that I have not posted anything FOREVER!! But I promise that I have tons to do. Such as: the cutest Daddy/daughter date; a trip to Lagoon; a new tattoo; etc. I have been retardedly busy.
Retardedly busy = busy but really not that productive.

So I apologize for not posting, but I will soon.......I promise.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

funny funny funny
I love the 'irresistable' part, you crack me up!
Have a great weekend with your reunion!

Anonymous said...

I don't care what they say,,,,,, Your still "groovy"!!
Bad habits and all!!

Jenny said...

You are too Funny! I am glad Amanda tagged you! Way to go Amanda who ever you are! I loved learning these interesting facts and I can't wait to see the new post about a daddy date and the tatoo???

Anonymous said...

Cute post! I can't believe how well you remember exact things you were doing years ago, I suck at that. I think you could add the tatoos to your habits list and of course we still love you, you're irresistable for sure! And I totally get the retardedly busy thing, why is it that we're so good at that? By the way, I'm still waiting for the new hairdo post...
Peace Misty