Here is the before picture with Jolene.
And TA-DA! Here is the final product!!

So, what do you all think? I love it! I timed myself doing it, and it took 4 minutes!! Seriously, only 4 minutes from the time of taking the towel off my head to being done. How great is that?!
Jared came with me to cut it. After we figured out what cut to go with, Jolene just grabbed my hair and started cutting. Jared's chin about hit the floor! She had to cut off the initial length first. But then after she got going, he was telling her what to do. "A little more off right there" and "its a little too poofy right there". So he got to put in his 2 cents. He really seems to like it, or at least he is saying that to appease me. Who cares? I love it!



10 comments:
Hi Tori,
Your haircut is SO cute!! I ran into Amanda yesterday and she was telling me about her blog and I linked to yours through her (the amazing powers of the internet!) I love all of your pictures of your cute family!
-Tina Pace Mitchell
I really like your hair,,,,, it fits you,,,,, The most important thing is,, You! and if you like it,,,then thats all the better,,,, it really does look way cute.
I love it is so you. In other words it looks great on you.
So cute Tori. I am glad you love it! Isn't it so nice to be able to get ready faster!!!!!! Yea for you for being brave!
It is so cute! How funny that Jared was giving some pointers. Rob won't come with me to cut my hair...He thinks that it is a travesty to cut long hair. Men are so funny some times!
4 minutes???
Sign me up honey!
Super cute!
rachel
I don't like you right now. give me a min. I am a touch bitter!
I love it too! I think you made a good choice on the length and I think that you look very sexy. I think it's what happens when you become mommy. The time and talents become very short for YOU so we're always looking for fun, fast, and hopefully cute. Good job you succeeded with both. By the way your little cutie pie on your lap is so precious and is groing stinkin' fast. Love the big binkie :o)
Misty
Absolutely love it! 4 minutes is just about right for a mom with an infant.....and it does "fit" you!
I love it, Your beautiful.
Brogan is pretty sharp too.
Post a Comment