There's really not much to write about in my world.
I think I might be suffering from Bloggers block.
There are some fun things happening soon that I will be able to write about, and hopefully get some good pictures.....but for now-just trying to get ready for Christmas.
Here are a few random things.
Brogan is on to grabbing my boobs. Right in the middle of it and he grabs pretty hard. I am not sure why, but he just does it. I hate being groped by a 19 month old, we are working on it with him.
Taylor thinks that the Polar Express is picking her up on Christmas Eve. What am I to do?
I am dreading putting up my Christmas tree. I think there will be some run-ins with me and the boy concerning the tree.
My two boys (Jared and Brogan) are seriously the best dancers ever! Love it!!
Ok, see not much happening.....
until next time.
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


1 comment:
At least your boring is FUNNY! What a hoot!
Post a Comment