Here is the best "classic Santa" picture that we got. I love it! I am an evil mother like that--I was giggling the whole time.

Brogan did not like Santa at all. Luckily, it didn't really hurt Santa's feelings--he was giggling too.

Here is Taylor with her cookies for Santa and 2 carrots for each reindeer.

Then we had a little photo shoot.....

My sweetheart children.Christmas Eve was alot of fun this year. Taylor was bouncing off the walls with excitement. I had to give her Benadryl so she would sleep. We tracked Santa on the internet so we could keep tabs on him and make sure we were all in bed in time.
I don't really think Brogan new what was going on--other than there was an air of excitement in the house. He was a little wired too.
They finally went to sleep---and we had to wake them both up the next morning......



1 comment:
LOVE that Santa and screaming Brogan picture.
It makes me giggle too, just glad I was not there to witness it or I might have cried
Post a Comment