Eli Young Band and Jack Ingram were also there. It was an awesome concert! We had tons of fun but I feel old! I am not one to stand for 4 hours packed shoulder to shoulder with germ-infested people. We were on the floor, not too far from the stage, and it was tight quarters. I think a few people got off with a feelskie of my butt-cause I know it wasn't Jared's hand!!
I didn't take my camera, (I know--what was I thinking) so I have no pictures of us with Jodi and Rusty, but like always, I made friends. This is a chicka that we met, due to the fact that we were crammed together all night. She had her camera, I got them off her facebook account, and viola! I share them with you!!
Jack Ingram
*sigh* Gary......We had a great time---sorry Jodi and Rusty that we have no pictures with you!!
a few highlights:
**Big Bertha and her friend, were our friends for a minute until we became friends with "rowdy people". I think that BB was the one that kept farting--it was aweful!!
**Jared got drinks bought for both of us from some nice lady that thought he was hot.
**A creepy old guy bought me a drink, but wouldn't buy my husband one--hey, I tried! He didn't seem to care that I was married and was hell bent on getting my phone number. I don't think so! I took my drink and got outta there.
**I am very glad that I am tall--and that I wore shoes that gave me a 2 inch lift, but I don't think the shorty's behind me was very glad.
**Some old broad wanted to go fist-to-cuffs with Jared because when Big Bertha and her sidekick couldn't take it anymore--they tried to give Jared their "spot" and this old bag got all pissed. It was pretty funny to hear the banter back and forth...
**Gary is hot!





2 comments:
once again... I am JEALOUS!! looks like you had fun tho :)
thanks again Jared and Tori we had a blast
Rusty and Jodi
Post a Comment