He is so precious and getting so grown up. I have enjoyed reading and catching up with you on your blog. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. You have some good words of advice and I hope to be able to do and enjoy the NEW things this year has too. I love ya! Talk to you soon.
P.S. Can I come stay at the Time Share too? It looks so comfy and cozy and fun to be in. That's awesome what you're dad and mom did. They are awesome!!!
3 comments:
he must be related to Kendal
He is so precious and getting so grown up. I have enjoyed reading and catching up with you on your blog. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. You have some good words of advice and I hope to be able to do and enjoy the NEW things this year has too. I love ya! Talk to you soon.
P.S. Can I come stay at the Time Share too? It looks so comfy and cozy and fun to be in. That's awesome what you're dad and mom did. They are awesome!!!
Post a Comment