Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random Fun

Why, when a camera gets pulled out people looove to ham it up?

We were hanging out with good friends, and decided to take silly pictures....

Silly, they are!!!

Cowboy Dan!!



Brogan wasn't too sure if he wanted to kiss Dan.



My cute cowgirl


Me and Brenda


Silly Faces


Me and Candice



For anyone who doesn't know what a chicken-eye is...
this is it!!!

Taylor has spent alot of time practicing to get it right.
I am sure she has had many headaches!


Fish hook!
Isn't Brenda's fish-eye hilarious?!



I love this one!
Jared had no idea that Bren and I were being normal!

We had a fun night hanging out with friends, laughing, and being silly!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

thanks for clearing up the chicken eye debate for me!

as for the fish hook - I completely forgot that nice move! I need to put that one back in my arsenal!

Julie L said...

I love your posts. They always make me smile!