I brought my camera to work today so I could download my Christmas pictures, but I forgot the USB cable--so maybe tonight or tomorrow......
So I will bore you with some randomness from our house.
Brogan is going to be an electrical engineer when he grows up, I just know it! He is obsessed, and I mean OBSESSED with light switches, stereos, ceiling fans, TV's, etc. They all have to be on all the time. In his perfect world every light in the house would be one, along with the ceiling fans. Every TV and radio would be blaring, but the stereo in our kitchen must play a CD, not the radio. It is so much cooler watching the disc spin through the little window on the front. The humidifier should be set on high at all times.
When he has his mind up that a light should be on, he is determined. He will stand under a switch and cry and grunt and get on his tippy-toes to try to reach it until you help him. If I dare turn the ceiling fan off in the kitchen due to the breeze, he lets me know that it is not ok.
He is even picky about what CD we listen to in the kitchen. He is quite particular about his tunes. But it all pays off when he starts shaking that little butt to the beat!
His high chair sits right below a set of light switches, he has to turn on and off the lights several times before he will eat.
Is this a stage? If so, how long does it last? If not, does my child have a case of OCD?
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


1 comment:
I laughed at the way you tell a story,,,, BUT I was there a couple of weeks ago,,,,and yes, Brogan is quite determind with the light switch and ceiling fan thing. When he was standing by the kitchen counter, kinda whining about something,,,,I looked at Tori, she said, he wants the CD player on,,I was shocked,,,by someone this little wanting tunes,,,but when he got tunes he was fine.
Toooooo cute,,,,,, wonder what he will do when he comes to my house for a week,,,,,oh no! lolololol
Post a Comment