Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Can I be a bear?


In this life, I'm a woman. In my next life,
I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're
a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but
sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat
yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

When you are a girl bear, you birth your
children (who are the size of walnuts) while
you're sleeping and wake to partially grown,
cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you
mean business. You swat anyone who bothers
your cubs. If your cubs get out of line,
you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to
wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will
have hairly legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear!


Some of you may have already gotten the email with this, but I thought it was funny and it fits me to a T right now.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the seven pounds! That is very exciting. I hope to be in the same boat as you soon! I NEED to be in the same boat as you soon.

I too like the bear idea!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, your having some crappy days,,,,,, ya know chocolate DOES help! (smile)!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this e-mail! I laugh every time I read it!