You Belong in 1967 |
![]() You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too. |
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago
You Belong in 1967 |
![]() You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too. |
8 comments:
Mine said the same year as you,,, Whats with the drugs??? Oh Yeah,, groovy, peace and far out,Man!
Except my year said 1968
Hummmm. I belong in 1953. I'm fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!
It said I belong in 1955, I am okay with that and then it said I was more than a little innocent! YEAH, I KNOW AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY!
I see LeEllen and I are two innocent peas in a pod!
yeahyeahyeah!!!
So, I actually tried this and I belong in 1974.... I think it's kinda right, even though I didn't even know some of the movies and people in the questions. I'm thinkin' your explanation thing is right on, but you know what, I'm sorta puzzled by you these days... I don't know if I ever thought of you as such a laid back groovy chick, and after knowing you my whole life I didn't know you were soooo funny. Where have I been? Your blog comments make me almost pee my pants laughing sometimes. I guess age does strange things to us huh?
Love ya Misty
Ahhhh! I don't know about Rachel; but I just love being thought of as "innocent." Maybe it's the lawyer in me......
Post a Comment