
Hey all you Lookey-Louies.....
I love all of you that look, but don't comment, but honestly I am dying to know who you all are.
If you haven't noticed, I have a map to the right that tracks everyone that looks at this blog, so in some cases I know who you are, like my cousin in AK, and my cousin in NE. But honestly, all you folks down in rural Utah--it doesn't put you in the correct town, so I am not sure who you are.
If you wouldn't mind, please click on the comment link at the bottom of this post, then you can comment. It's ok if you don't have a google account, just click the Name one and you can type in your name.
You don't have to give any great insight or comment, just your name will make me happy. And if you don't want to :( that's ok too.
I love that there are people who actually read about my meandering thoughts and boring life voluntarily, so please come back and see what else I have to talk about next time.
But first leave a comment.......I won't bother you again about it.......please....


15 comments:
I love that pic,,,,it's cute.
oooh. I didn't know this gadget existed, you need to show me how to add it. Of course I check out your blog :)
Hey Tori. This is your cousin Jodi. I usually check out your blog every couple days. You're funny and it's nice to see what's going on in you're life. I haven't seen you in probably 13 years so this is fun.
Tori, of course I look at your blog you crack me up! I am so excited to read about you and your family. I really want to do something with you both again. We should get together and do a little flying again!!!! OR maybe dinner. Your sister should really have you up more!
Hi Tori,
I read you and rachels blogs everyday it just comes up when I turn on the computer. It is a way to keep up with everyone even tho I only see you a couple times a year. Thanks for all the help with family reunion and all your familys help also. Kaye Valdes
Tori,
You Rock! If I need a good laugh I just remember to read your blog! I read your last couple of entries, are you sure you should be doing MRI's and not writing speechesfor the big wigs?
I do like reading your blogs. Keep life interesting thats for sure. It is nice to know what is going on in other family members lives every so often.
I have to keep up on the latest hair dos and fitness tips. Where else would I get that info???
Tori! Hey its Nichole from work! Remember me? Found your blog from Lisa. Brogan is so cute! I cannot believe it has been that long since you had him. Cute haircut too! Tell everyone at the good ol riverwoods hello
Rachel Crane
Heber City UT
I read your blog when I need a great laugh or a good cry.
Hi Tori,
I check out your blog now and then through Amanda's. Blog surfing is too addicting. Ours is private, but send me and email with your email address and I will send you an invite.
Tina
teanster@hotmail.com
Hello Tori, I know Rachel and was reading her blog and she mentioned to check out your blog, so I did you are so funny! When I need a good laugh at 3:00 a.m. I read your blog. Can't wait for the next blog post!! Lisa
Tori, this is your cousin, LeEllen, and I read your blog just about every day, too. (Although I'm a bit late this time, because I've been out of town.) I love it, because it keeps me updated on my "younger" cousins and what's happening in UT. Besides, like Rachel's blog, it sometimes makes me laugh and sometimes makes me cry.....
Tori,
I'm kc, LeEllen's oldest. I'm in VA, with her. I just found your blog, but it is, in fact, very funny. :) Take care!
Post a Comment