This is soley directed to the people involved in Jenny's "Biggest Loser" contest.
**To those of you who don't know Jenny or the Biggest Loser stuff, it is a contest a few of us are doing to lose weight. Check out Jenny's blog--it is the one titled Rowsers on the right.**
Ok, so if you want some motivation--I got some!! Jenny sent out the e-mail about the idea to take a before picture so you can compare before and after when the competition is over, right? Well, Sunday night I had Jared take a front, side and back picture of me in the cutest bikini ever. The pictures......not cute!!
Holy jumped up rabbit shit--I look horrible!! It is scary, especially the backside one. You know, its pretty hard to check out your own backside. If you try to look in the mirror just by turning your head, your body is twisted and it totally distorts your butt cheeks and thighs, so who can trust that image, right?
If you wanna know what it REALLY looks like, have your spouse, friend, mom, whoever, take a picture with not much on--and you will get motivated! (Well, some of you who have perfect porno-butts won't, but we are not friends anymore anyway....)
Now I REALLY know what mine looks like......geez.....I seriously don't know how Jared has sex with me......... I wouldn't have sex with me......Gross! He must really love me!
So that is my motivation this week!! If a piece of chocolate cake, or candy bar, or ANYTHING THAT COULD STICK TO MY ALREADY HUGE BUTT tries to jump in my mouth, I just imagine that picture that has been burned into my brain, and my mouth slams shut until something healthy comes along.


6 comments:
Giggling @ holy jumped up rabbit shit,,,,, toooooo funny.
Anyway, good luck!
I still have not taken my photo! I am chicken, that is my goal tomorrow! Holy jumped up rabbit... you get it!
Awesome Idea, But I'm too damn chicken to photograph my hiney, It might scare the sh*! right out of me and cause me to run for the hills. I'll honestly have to give it shot.
love it, I hate it when a snickers tries to jump into my mouth!
Jared does love you, so be happy!
rachel
Am I blonde or am I the only one that's having a hard time getting the whole Jumped up Rabbit shit thing? Is that your way of saying it was freaking scary? I have been known to be a little slow sometimes. Dude, I'd bet a dollar your buttarama is not that bad... on the flip side though, if you think it's one think and then see that it's something else that would suck. You see, I have always known that mine is a lot larger than life. Next time you go to buy pants, pick up the pair you like and before trying them on, hold them up and just look at the butt of the pants. That sight will make you think they have the sizes wrong...then you'll put them on and be pissed off. Good luck!
Holy Crap Tori...seriously I know I can always get a good laugh when I check out your blog. The problem is when I'm at work and it is all quiet and I start the giggling....my co-workers probably think I'm crazy (which isn't too far from the truth).
Post a Comment