Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall Ride

Jared and I decided to go on a last ride for the season. We found a babysitter and took off to go up American Fork Canyon, to do the loop. It was very beautiful. The fall colors were wonderful, and it was nice to be on the bike again, it's been awhile. It was a little cripsy in the shady spots, but such a great ride.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome and fun,,,, we also went on a ride to check out the colors,,,, I took a pic of the aspen heart for ya,,,, will email it to you....altho there is so much spruce growing there, its hard to make out the heart.

Rachel said...

pretty pretty pretty

Jenny said...

I don't want to see you kissing, show me your RIDE! Good for you I bet it was beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Tori,
Just linked to your site from Sara's. Thought I'd comment....
When are you guys going to come riding in the "hills"? Lots of nice riding around here....400,000+ bikers every August seem to love it.
Hope to see you and your "new" family sometime....

Anonymous said...

First of all, you guys are seriously one sexy couple!!!!

That is a beautiful ride. I bet you cherish those times alone now that your little man is here. I need to take a ride up that way, I have never been up American Fork Canyon.