Wednesday, November 11, 2009

3

happy anniversary to us!!!


3 years ago Jared and I got married. Some days it seems like we have only just begun, and other days I can't remember life before him.

It has been a great 3 years, learning and growing together. This last year has been a rough one, with many ups and downs, but hey--aren't rollercoasters supposed to be fun?

I love my husband so much. He is a wonderful husband and best friend to me, and a great daddy to our kids.

I am looking forward to spending many years together with the man I love.

But I wouldn't mind, if we could get off the big rollercoaster, and maybe jump on the kid rollercoaster that is just pretty much rolling hills. Is that so much to ask?

Love you Jared, and here's to many more years with laughing and loving, side by side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary you two!!

sis

Julie L said...

Oh, Happy Anniversary - hope it was a delight!

LeEllen said...

Happy Anniversary.....a bit late, but the wishes are the same! I've discovered that it's never too late to find happiness!