This dumptruck is a favorite. He will push that thing all over, then back again. He is really good at steering it, and getting over the big bumps.


He just had his 18 month check-up. He weighs 26.5 lbs. He has a giant head. He is almost 34 inches tall.
He has 15 teeth, yes, you read that right---15 teeth! I think that #16 is on its way in.

He is not much of a talker yet. He says "mama", "dadda", "sissy" for Taylor, "jase" for Uncle Jason and that's about it. Luckily, he has not learned the word "no" yet. He barks like a dog and moos like a cow. We have taught him some sign language, which I think helps with the frustration level so much. He signs for 'more', 'again', 'milk', 'all gone', 'please', 'thank you' and 'help'.

He has slept through the night since about 3 months old, with the very occasional wake-up in the middle of the night. He has been completely off bottles for about 2 months now. He goes to bed so good. We first give uncle Jason a kiss goodnight. We keep a picture of them together on his dresser. Then I lay him down with his blanket (it used to be mine-but he took ownership), his tiger, and his glow worm. I kiss him good night, walk out, and done! It is so nice!!

He is not much of a talker yet. He says "mama", "dadda", "sissy" for Taylor, "jase" for Uncle Jason and that's about it. Luckily, he has not learned the word "no" yet. He barks like a dog and moos like a cow. We have taught him some sign language, which I think helps with the frustration level so much. He signs for 'more', 'again', 'milk', 'all gone', 'please', 'thank you' and 'help'.

He has slept through the night since about 3 months old, with the very occasional wake-up in the middle of the night. He has been completely off bottles for about 2 months now. He goes to bed so good. We first give uncle Jason a kiss goodnight. We keep a picture of them together on his dresser. Then I lay him down with his blanket (it used to be mine-but he took ownership), his tiger, and his glow worm. I kiss him good night, walk out, and done! It is so nice!!
I love my little B so much, and I can not imagine my life without the joy he brings.




3 comments:
Hey Tori! I was just checking out your blog. It is good to see what you guys are up to and your little boy is SO cute! My twins are just a few months older. This is such a fun age!
I am glad I saw your blog, maybe I will stalk you occasionally now:)
those pics are so darling. He is a busy little man! He just doesn't look like a baby anymore - he is SO big!
love the gloworm, that made me smile
Rachel
You have some awesome pictures Tori! Love them.. What a cute little man you have - and he does look soooo big!
Post a Comment