Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Early Thanksgiving

***warning*** picture overload!!

We had our Thanksgiving early. We all met down to Jared's Mom and Dad's on Saturday to stuff our faces, shoot some guns, and enjoy good company. It was a great day spent with family. I really did marry into one of the greatest families.

I did not get any pictures of the feast because I was too busy stuffing my face and helping Brogan stuff his face. All the food was wonderful, but by the time I thought about my camera, most of the food was gone!


Here is a smattering of the pictures that I did take.......
My nephew: Morgan


Jared will NOT do a normal face when I take a pic of him





My cute kiddos


Grandma and Brogan trying to stay warm


Caleb





Nathan: the biggest littlest kid you'll ever meet!


Jaylynn


My little man + pumpkin pie face

Jared's brother Rian


Brenda and Caleb


Jared's brother Mike




The spectator truck


Taylor wanted to shoot, then she didn't, then she did,
then she didn't......she never did.


"PULL!!" Grandpa kicked all their butts!


Morgan and Houstin

Thanks for being such a great family to be apart of. I love spending time with everyone!

No comments: