Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Survived!

Jared has been gone for 9 days.

Working in St. George.

I have survived it, with only 1 or 2 minor meltdowns.

We are all alive and the kids did not get tortured while he has been gone.

This is the longest time Jared and I have spent apart since our first date. I know, I have been spoiled!

Kudos to all the single mothers out there. I have no idea how you do it.

Kudos to all the women whose husbands work away all the time. You are amazing.

Kudos to my sweet husband who dealt with me, over the phone, during said meltdowns.

Kudos to me and the kids for surviving. I didn't tie them up, or use duct tape, or anything. It was actually quite peaceful around my house.

Thank you Mom and Dad, for staying over the weekend. It was nice to have an uninterrupted shower.

He will be home in time for dinner.

I am elated!

1 comment:

mom said...

It was fun staying over.
Glad Jared is home,,,,and glad your smiling!